The President promised to “bomb the sh*t” out of ISIS – and he was successful.
Thursday, the U.S. deployed a 21,000 pound GBU-43B conventional bomb in the Nangarhar Province.
Fox News reports:
Pentagon spokesman Adam Stump said the bomb had been brought to Afghanistan “some time ago” for potential use. The bomb explodes in the air, creating air pressure that can make tunnels and other structures collapse. It can be used at the start of an offensive to soften up the enemy, weakening both its infrastructure and morale.
By bombing ISIS tunnels, we have put other rogue nations on notice and are showing the world that we mean business in the fight against Islamic terrorism.
The local governor said 92 people were killed.
In Pashto, the spox for the Nangarhar provincial governor says the ISIS death toll from the MOAB was 92 https://t.co/3f62VBwxF6
— David Martosko (@dmartosko) April 14, 2017
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Told Al Qaeda Is On Our Side
- Iraqi arrested in connection with Dortmund bus attack led ISIS unit
- 44 Killed & 100 Injured Christians in Egypt Islamic Bomb Attack
- Syria denies Chemical Attacks accuses America of Terrorism and aiding ISIS