Antifa took to the streets to protest against the candidacy of Marine Le Pen in France on Wednesday.
Demonstrators took on riot police Wednesday in Marseille, France, as they protested against the candidacy of right-wing French Presidential candidate Marine Le Pen.
Just recently, a planned attack on the French Presidential election in Marseille was thwarted by anti-terror agents.
Rioters today waved flares and flooded the streets with signs condemning anti-immigrant positions saying ‘migrants, welcome’. Some of the Antifa crowd instigated the burning of a dumpster, which is seen in footage being put out by the police.
— Irish Trumpster (@paulineHQ) April 19, 2017
— Just Another Voice (@OnWingsLike) April 19, 2017
RT TEN_GOP: BREAKING: Antifa takes the streets of Marseille, France. Masked protesters throw flares, clash with police at demo… …
— TrumpIsMyPresident (@Trump_Force1) April 19, 2017
- Marine Le Pen steps down as National Front leader hours after election boost
- France: Elections Race and Why Marine Le Pen Cannot Win
- Muslims & antifa riot, burn cars in France because Le Pen won 2nd place
- Karma: Fresno Shooter Victim was a Progressive Antifa
- 50,000 Antifa Plan to Violently Block AfD congress, Germany imposes No-Fly Zone