Communist protesters interrupted Marine Le Pen’s rally Saturday in Ajaccio, Corsica. Several thugs were removed by security from the rally.
Seems like George Soros is busy in France too, funding leftist radicals…
Skirmishes broke out on Saturday ahead of a campaign rally by French far-right leader Marine Le Pen, prompting the removal of more than a dozen protesters and the evacuation of the hall in Ajaccio, Corsica.
Latest polls ahead of the April-May French presidential election show the race tightening, with Le Pen – leader of the anti-immigrant National Front – neck-and-neck with centrist Emmanuel Macron, who is expected to beat her in the runoff.
Around 50 people demonstrated in front of the venue in Ajaccio, chanting “We do not want the National Front”, according to local newspaper Corse Matin.
Some of them managed to enter the hall where Le Pen was expected to speak. They clashed with Le Pen’s security team and fired teargas, prompting the evacuation of the hall, the newspaper said.
The event was moved to another venue, French television BFM TV said.
- Marine Le Pen steps down as National Front leader hours after election boost
- France: Elections Race and Why Marine Le Pen Cannot Win
- Muslims & antifa riot, burn cars in France because Le Pen won 2nd place
- France Struck by Islamic Terrorist Attack Again, Police Officer Killed
- Masked Antifa Gangs Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Marine Le Pen Riots