White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer announced Sunday the Trump administration is requesting an investigation into the abuse of power by the Obama administration.
Sean Spicer tweeted this out on Sunday.
Reports concerning potentially politically motivated investigations immediately ahead of the 2016 election are very troubling. President Trump is requesting that as part of their investigation into Russian activity, the congressional intelligence committees exercise their oversight authority to determine whether executive branch investigative powers were abused in 2016. Neither the White House nor the President will comment further until such oversight is conducted.
While Trump repeatedly tweeted about Obama during the weekend, Spicer’s statement said “neither the White House nor the President will comment further until such oversight is conducted.”
House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi said: Trump is making false claims against Obama in order to distract attention from investigations into possible contacts among Trump, his associates, and Russians involved in a plan to hack Democratic officials during last year’s election.
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing
- NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family