Unheard of! When, in the last 50 years, has the debt gone DOWN?
On January 20th, the day of the Trump Inauguration, the US Debt stood at $19,947 billion. On March 8th, more than a month later, the US Debt load stood at $19,879 billion. Trump has cut the US Debt burden by $68 billion and 0.3% in since his inauguration!
By comparison, under President Obama, the US Debt burden increased by more than $320 billion after his inauguration through March 8th 2009. Obama increased the US Debt by 3.1% during this time period and signed the trillion dollar ‘Stimulus’ bill which is widely considered a colossal failure and waste of US tax dollars as well. The failed ‘Stimulus’ did not kick in till later in Obama’s first year leading to Obama’s first year deficit of $1.4 trillion. Overall Obama doubled the US Debt during his Presidency and set records for highest deficits and the largest debt increase by any President ever.
One month after the Trump Inauguration US Debt was down $12 billion now it is down $68 billion.
With Trump the stock market is up, jobs are increasing, salaries are increasing and debt is down…
Winning, Winning, Winning, Winning.
- Turkish Jets Bomb US-Backed Troops in Iraq and Syria
- North Korea Says Trump No Different Than Obama
- Trump Demands 230,000 Americans Evacuated from South Korea
- Trump shows lack of interest in keeping promises: Syrian president Assad
- Mike Pence Vows to Bring 1250 Illegal Migrants from Australia to America