Donald Trump’s private legal team is weighing a case against MSNBC and reporter David Johnston for leaking his 2005 tax forms on television this week.
As reported earlier Rachel Maddow stepped on a rake earlier this week by releasing Trump’s 1040 tax return form from 2005.
Rachel’s attempted hit piece enlightened the country that President Trump paid millions in taxes; he paid a higher tax rate than Socialists Barack Obama and Bernie Sanders.
The Hill, which is no friend of President Trump, reported last night that what Rachel did may be illegal – “Disclosing a taxpayer’s information without consent IS ILLEGAL.”
Donald Trump’s private legal team is weighing a case against MSNBC and reporter David Johnston who fed the documents to Rachel Maddow.
- White House: ‘Trump Was Right’ On JCC Bomb Threats
- Trump Credited By Israeli Police for Push That Solved JCC Bomb Threats Case
- Armed Antifa Communists March In Response to Arizona Trump Rally
- Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump
- Greenfield: The Civil War Is Here