Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) went on Varney and Co. on Friday and accused Speaker Ryan of lying to President Trump over the Obamacare bill.
Gohmert was one GOP lawmaker who would not support Ryancare.
The vote was called off on Friday afternoon.
Louie Gohmert: I know he’s mad at me but God bless him. He’s been lied to. We’ve been lied to. This is a bad bill. It keeps Obamacare in place in perpetuity. He’s not going to be able to get rid of it… But I have got to stand up as unpopular as people I love think it is… I don’t enjoy being called a coward for standing up by myself… I deeply regret that Obamacare is going to be here to stay and that President Trump was handed such a terrible hand.
- Mike Pence Vows to Bring 1250 Illegal Migrants from Australia to America
- Steve King threatens to Sue Trump over Giving Amnesty to Illegal Aliens
- Trump Approves Amnesty For All Illegal Aliens
- Trump No Longer Wants to Build the Wall: Reince Priebus
- Ivanka Trump appoints more Bush-Era Globalists in White House