North Korea said this month that it will retaliate with a nuclear strike if ‘a single bullet is fired’ in confrontations with American and South Korean forces.
The statement, issued on March 8 by the DPRK’s Foreign Ministry, blames America for rising nuclear tensions in the Korean peninsula – describing American actions as an ‘undisguised nuclear war racket’.
The statement said, ‘The Korean People’s Army will reduce the bases of aggression and provocation to ashes with its invincible Hwasong rockets tipped with nuclear warheads and reliably defend the security of the country and its people’s happiness in case the U.S. and the south Korean puppet forces fire even a single bullet at the territory of the DPRK.’
North Korea says it has conducted five successful nuclear tests, and is believed to have more than 10 warheads, according to estimates by the The Washington-based Institute for Science and international Security.
What’s less clear is whether it has an ICBM which could strike America.
North Korea’s Kim Jong Un has finally exhausted the patience that allowed the psychopathic regime to play its twisted inhumane games since Jong Un was declared Supreme Leader in 2011.
- You won't believe who is behind the North Korean crisis
- South Korea refuses Syria migrants: "Judging by what we see in Europe, we prefer to protect our women"
- North Korean Army Officials Arrested After Calling Kim Jong-un Mentally ill & Kindergartener
- New Korean War may break out at any moment: Chinese FM
- Kim Jong Un is about to Fall, North Korean capital Evacuated