Ali was sentenced to 40 hours of youth community service for the rape of children in a schoolyard. Both he and his parents are now challenging the judgment of the Court of Appeal.
16-year-old Ali was convicted in February of child rape after he pinned a 13 year old girl against a wall at Toleredsskolan in Gothenburg and forced her to oral sex. The crime took place in July, 2016.
During police interrogation, the girl has told me that Ali was weird and nagged that he wanted to have sex. He pushed her against a wall and tried to pull down her pants several times. She says that she pulled up his pants and told him she was not interested. Then he invited her to instead give him a blowjob until he arrived – otherwise she would not have come from there, explained Ali and pulled down his pants and underwear.
Ali then pressed down her head against his penis and raped her between 20 to 30 minutes. During the rape, he took out his mobile phone and filmed the assault, prompting the girl to ask him to put it away. Everything ended after Ali’s friend Mohammed arrived at the scene.
After the rape, Ali according to the judgment spread the film to other people “who began to speak ill of” girl. Despite this, Ali has not been convicted of either child pornography or defamation.
- Muslims & antifa riot, burn cars in France because Le Pen won 2nd place
- African Migrants Brutally Rape Swedish Teen, Leave Male Friend with Brain Damage
- 206% Increase in Syrian “Refugees” Admitted to US as Trump Fails on Muslim Ban
- Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Told Al Qaeda Is On Our Side
- Sweden Wants to BAN CARS After Terrorist Attack