Alan Dershowitz recently held a speech at the StandWithUs pro-Israel lobby group, to lecture his Jewish listeners that they shouldn’t be apologetically denying their strength and their power because its their right to be rich, powerful and manipulate the world. He went on to say that they earned this right to influence what the people think through the use of mainstream media.
In his recent address to the ultra-Zionist and war-mongering StandWithUs lobby group, Alan Dershowitz said:
“People say Jews are too powerful, we’re too strong, we’re too rich, we control the media, we’ve too much this, we’ve too much that and we often apologetically deny our strength and our power. Don’t do that, don’t do that! We have earned the right to influence public debate!”
Dershowitz then later went on to point out that “his people” always used their strength and influence to promote peace, but have they? StandWithUs itself is also a war-mongering group so isn’t it ironic to say how they used their power to promote peace while speaking at war-mongering organization?
AIPAC, the strongest Israeli lobby group in America never advocated for peace, in fact they strongly pushed for random Middle East wars more than every other foreign lobby groups combined.
- Israelis in Tel Aviv Scared to Leave Homes After African Migrant Violence
- Israeli JCC Threat-Makers “Paid with Bitcoin”
- Second Israeli Arrested for US Jewish Community Centers Threats
- Trump was right, Jewish center threats were False Flags, Israeli Arrested
- Israel Furious after being called Racist Apartheid State by UN