It’s a beautiful thing that a European government still has the moral strength to do this. It brings to mind Julius Evola.
The only thing that counts is this: today we find ourselves in the midst of a world in ruins. The problem to pose is, do men on their feet still exist in the midst of these ruins? And what must they do, what can they still do?
I really need to go to Hungary. I might even claim asylum there, saying I’m fleeing the multicultural wreckage of western Europe.
- Soros, Juncker secretly meet to destroy Hungary for refusing to take Muslims
- Poland to Follow Hungary’s Lead and Lock Up Invaders
- Bloody Harvest of Multiculturalism Will Not Come to Poland Vows Interior Minister
- Erdogan becomes Ottoman Sultan Dictator After winning Referendum
- 206% Increase in Syrian “Refugees” Admitted to US as Trump Fails on Muslim Ban