It’s a beautiful thing that a European government still has the moral strength to do this. It brings to mind Julius Evola.
The only thing that counts is this: today we find ourselves in the midst of a world in ruins. The problem to pose is, do men on their feet still exist in the midst of these ruins? And what must they do, what can they still do?
I really need to go to Hungary. I might even claim asylum there, saying I’m fleeing the multicultural wreckage of western Europe.
- Hungary Deploys New Anti-Invasion Force
- Hungary Won't "Compensate" Immigrants
- Immigrants Gang Rape 14 Year Old Girl in High School Bathroom
- Hungarian PM: Migrants Are “Trojan Wooden Horses” for Terrorism
- Soros Organizes Minorities to Overthrow Viktor Orban in Hungary