Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), the chairman of the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, went on with Sean Hannity to discuss the surveillance by the Obama administration on the Trump Transition Team. Nunes said the crime of releasing General Flynn’s conversations to the Russian Ambassador is up to five years in prison.
Sean Hannity: Not only an unmasking took place but also an intelligence leak. And as I understand it never happens in a case where signature intelligence such as this is in fact obtained. Is that correct?
Rep. Devin Nunes: Yeah, I’ve never heard of that happening before and as I’ve said many times the only crime that has been committed here is that one and it’s quite clear that it was a crime…
Sean Hannity: And in the case of any type of leak that would be a violation of the espionage act. That would be a felony. That would be five years potentially in prison?
Rep. Devin Nunes: That’s correct and it appears that that happened.
- Mike Pence Vows to Bring 1250 Illegal Migrants from Australia to America
- Steve King threatens to Sue Trump over Giving Amnesty to Illegal Aliens
- Trump Approves Amnesty For All Illegal Aliens
- Trump No Longer Wants to Build the Wall: Reince Priebus
- Ivanka Trump appoints more Bush-Era Globalists in White House