Barack Obama paid a surprise visit to Honolulu, Hawaii on Monday just days before US District Court Judge Derrick Watson, who presides in Honolulu, ruled against President Trump’s temporary refugee ban from terror states. Judge Derrick Watson was appointed by Obama so he basically owes Obama.
Coming off a string of high-profile meetings, former President Barack Obama made an unannounced return to Hawaii Monday.
Just three months removed from his last official holiday visit as president, Obama was spotted dining at Buzz’s Lanikai Monday night.
Local Democrats tried “their best to keep it under wraps the whole day.”
Then on Wednesday President Donald Trump’s revised travel ban was put on hold by US District Court Judge Derrick Watson in Honolulu, Hawaii after hearing arguments that the executive order discriminates on the basis of nationality.
Judge Watson believes Somalis and Yemenis have the same constitutional rights as American citizens.
Also the judge, one Judge Watson, managed to produce a 43-page decision within two hours of the case being filed. Speedy guy, huh!
Surely Obama has nothing to do with this, just a coincidence.
- Russia Threatens to Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow to “Keep Secret”
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Trump's watered down Immigration Law Banned by Hawaii judges is a Chinese plot
- Trump: Judge Blocking New Immigration Order Is ‘Unprecedented Judicial Overreach’