The Panama Post is reporting that Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro has officially expelled CNN from the country after the news network once again was dishonest with it’s reporting.
From the Panama Post:
Maduro said Sunday he wants CNN “outside” Venezuela after he claimed the news channel manipulated information about a student’s complaint regarding the lack of food at school.
“Some media like CNN tried to manipulate information,” he said. “They can not manipulate information like that, it’s our affair, of Venezuelans. CNN does not need to put its nose in Venezuela … I want CNN well away from here.”
This is just the latest example of fake news coming from CNN and just the latest world leader to call them out for being downright dishonest.
President Donald Trump has repeatedly slammed CNN for it’s fake news reporting.
- Bernie Sanders: It's Stupid and Dangerous to Prioritize Jobs Over Climate Change
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- London struck by terrorists near UK parliament, people rammed with car, cop stabbed
- Donna Brazile Admits CNN Collusion, Forwarded Town Hall Questions to Hillary
- Trump's Legal Team to Sue MSNBC for Illegally Releasing 2005 Taxes