Kid Rock AKA Robert Ritchie is rumored to be a possible Republican contender for a Democrat Senate seat currently occupied by Debbie Stabenow.
Among the names being thrown around as a possible Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate … is Kid Rock, according to freep.com. He would have to challenge Debbie Stabenow, a powerful Democrat who has held the seat since 2000.
Tea party activist Wes Nakagiri brought it up over the weekend at the Michigan Republican Party Convention. He suggested the made-in-Michigan rock star would create the same kind of excitement as Donald Trump and believes he could help the GOP reclaim a U.S. Senate seat for the first time in over 20 years.
Kid Rock was an avid supporter of Donald Trump, speaking out on his behalf and appearing at a rally with him. He can sell out stadiums, but does he have that certain “bawitdaba” it takes to legislate?
We need term limits. Debbie Stabenow has been a Senator for nearly 17 years and look what Michigan has turned into. Democrats have absolutely destroyed the state of Michigan between the destruction of Detroit to the Flint water crisis. Donald Trump won Michigan so it looks like Michiganders just might give this Republican a chance.
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"