Kid Rock AKA Robert Ritchie is rumored to be a possible Republican contender for a Democrat Senate seat currently occupied by Debbie Stabenow.
Among the names being thrown around as a possible Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate … is Kid Rock, according to freep.com. He would have to challenge Debbie Stabenow, a powerful Democrat who has held the seat since 2000.
Tea party activist Wes Nakagiri brought it up over the weekend at the Michigan Republican Party Convention. He suggested the made-in-Michigan rock star would create the same kind of excitement as Donald Trump and believes he could help the GOP reclaim a U.S. Senate seat for the first time in over 20 years.
Kid Rock was an avid supporter of Donald Trump, speaking out on his behalf and appearing at a rally with him. He can sell out stadiums, but does he have that certain “bawitdaba” it takes to legislate?
We need term limits. Debbie Stabenow has been a Senator for nearly 17 years and look what Michigan has turned into. Democrats have absolutely destroyed the state of Michigan between the destruction of Detroit to the Flint water crisis. Donald Trump won Michigan so it looks like Michiganders just might give this Republican a chance.
- Trump IS an anti-Semite when he says the media he refers to us, Jews
- Trump's "Terrorism last night in Sweden", Who is right, the Media or Trump?
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Rand Paul Blasts John McCain for Trump criticism
- Obama's Activist Group Issued “Training Manual” For Opposing President Trump