The Washington Post is reporting that so far 100,000 visas have been rejected in the one week since President Trump put into effect a travel ban from seven countries that have strong ties to terrorism.
The number was revealed in a lawsuit that was filed by two Yemeni brothers who arrived at Dulles International Airport last Saturday who were denied entrance into the United States and immediately put on a flight to Ethiopia.
The rest of the article goes on to demonize President Trump’s executive order on the travel ban. The recent poll shows that the 49% of Americans support the ban with only 41% disagreeing with it.
The seven countries that are currently banned are: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. Reports are now starting to come in that Pakistan may be next on the list and more to follow after Pakistan.
Democrats continue to resist protecting America form the dangers of Islamic terrorism even as there was a terror attack in France on Friday morning from a Muslim that had just arrived in the country a month prior from Egypt.
- Muslims & antifa riot, burn cars in France because Le Pen won 2nd place
- Mike Pence Vows to Bring 1250 Illegal Migrants from Australia to America
- Steve King threatens to Sue Trump over Giving Amnesty to Illegal Aliens
- Trump Approves Amnesty For All Illegal Aliens
- Trump No Longer Wants to Build the Wall: Reince Priebus