Train passengers were left with breathing problems in Sweden tonight after a masked man threw liquid on them as the carriage doors slammed shut – trapping them inside.
The attack happened on a subway train at Sankt Eriksplan station in Stockholm, where emergency services rushed to the scene.
One passenger onboard said commuters were left in a state of panic, most suffering from breathing problems and others desperately rushing for the exits.
Reports initially stated the man threw a rucksack into the carriage, but Swedish police have confirmed it was a noxious liquid instead – the motives behind the incident or the identity of the man involved are not yet known.
- Muslim Appeals 40 Hours Community Service for Raping Child and Filming Assault
- At Least 300 ISIS Terrorists Are Now Receiving Swedish Government Benefits
- Swedish Couple Killed, Throats Slit, Muslim Migrant Suspects Just Sat and Laughed
- Muslims gang-rape 14yo girl IN SCHOOL, principal says: Rapists are Victims too
- US Reporter goes to Sweden No-Go Zone gets Stalked by Masked Men needs Police Escort