In an interview with Michael Isikoff of Yahoo, President Assad was asked, point blank if there are terrorists in the refugees that are leaving Syria. The interview was related to the recent Travel Ban that was put in place by the Trump Administration that blocks immigrants from entering the country from seven nations that have significant ties to Islamic terrorism.
Isikoff: “These refugees, in your view, align with terrorists?”
Assad: “Oh, definitely.”
Assad goes on to say that he isn’t sure just how many terrorists are mixed in the with Refugees but that it doesn’t take a lot of them to cause destruction. “You don’t need a significant number to commit atrocities,” Assad said as he noted that less than 20 terrorists carried out the 9/11 attacks on American soil which remains as the deadliest terror attack in world history.
Assad went on to point out that you can see some of these terrorists that are holding guns and fighting alongside ISIS in pictures as “peaceful” refugees that are headed towards Europe or the west.
- At Least 300 ISIS Terrorists Are Now Receiving Swedish Government Benefits
- Trump sends 2500 troops to Kuwait, ready for missions in Syria & Iraq
- US Deploys Marines Against ISIS
- Trump Issues New Ban on Travelers from Six Terror States
- Half of Turkey’s Border Wall with Syria Finished