A Swedish detective who has triggered a row by blaming violent crime on migrants has gone one step further and accused politicians of turning a blind eye to the problem because of ‘political correctness’.
Earlier this month Peter Springare, who has spent more than 40 years in the police, aired his anger on social media when he was told not to record the ethnicity of violent crime suspects.
Springare, 61, who is based in the central city of Orebro, wrote: ‘Countries representing the weekly crimes: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden.
‘Half of the suspects, we can’t be sure because they don’t have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they’re lying about your nationality and identity.’
Prosecutors launched an inquiry, suggesting he had incited racial hatred, but later dropped the charges.
Now Springare has told The Sunday Times: ‘The highest and most extreme violence – rapes and shooting – is dominated by criminal immigrants.
- African Migrants Brutally Rape Swedish Teen, Leave Male Friend with Brain Damage
- Sweden Wants to BAN CARS After Terrorist Attack
- Red Bull Boss Completely Destroys Forced Multiculturalism in Europe
- 4 dead in Stockholm Jihadist Truck Attack, 2 Arrested
- Anti-immigrant party takes first place in Sweden, poll shows