General Michael Flynn resigned on Tuesday as National Security Adviser after repeated leaks by far left intelligence officials to the liberal media.
Retired U.S. Army Reserve Lieutenant Colonel and top security analyst Tony Shaffer told FOX Business Network the Obama White House was behind the leaks.
The phone calls took place during the transition period after the election and before the Trump Inauguration.
Intelligence officials have leaked details on several of President Trump’s calls in an attempt to discredit and embarrass the current administration.
Today President Donald Trump took to Twitter to condemn the leaks by far left government operatives.
Trump says the real scandal is the continued leaks by the compromised intelligence community.
The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by “intelligence” like candy. Very un-American!
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison