General Michael Flynn resigned on Tuesday as National Security Adviser after repeated leaks by far left intelligence officials to the liberal media.
Retired U.S. Army Reserve Lieutenant Colonel and top security analyst Tony Shaffer told FOX Business Network the Obama White House was behind the leaks.
The phone calls took place during the transition period after the election and before the Trump Inauguration.
Intelligence officials have leaked details on several of President Trump’s calls in an attempt to discredit and embarrass the current administration.
Today President Donald Trump took to Twitter to condemn the leaks by far left government operatives.
Trump says the real scandal is the continued leaks by the compromised intelligence community.
The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by “intelligence” like candy. Very un-American!
- America Has Spoken: We Want the Wall Built Right Away
- Kim Jong Un Defies Trump by Launching a Ballistic Missile
- Three Strikes Means You’re Out, Speaker Ryan
- Donald Trump Now A Captive Of The Deep State
- Judge blocks Trump 'sanctuary city' funding threat order