The Daily Caller reported late on Tuesday night that Obama’s Department of Homeland Security tried to hack into Indiana’s electoral system thousands of times over the course of a month and a half.
From The Daily Caller:
Indiana Secretary of State Connie Lawson, the incoming president of the association, told TheDCNF Tuesday that, “we know that between November 1 and December 16 we were scanned with about 14,800 scans, nearly 15,000 different times.”
The state’s IT team traced the intruder to a DHS computer’s IP address. The same DHS unit attempted 10 times in 2016 to hack into the Georgia electoral system.
Federal officials are barred under DHS rules from trying to penetrate a state system without the express approval of the state. Neither Georgia nor Indiana approved the DHS scanning attempts.
This comes only weeks after it was revealed that Obama’s DHS also attempted to hack into the State of Georgia’s election system.
- North Korea Says Trump No Different Than Obama
- Trump shows lack of interest in keeping promises: Syrian president Assad
- 241% Decrease in Invader Apprehensions at US-Mexico Border
- Obama IRS Officials Admit to Inappropriately Targeting Conservative Groups
- Russia Threatens to Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow to “Keep Secret”