Hundreds of Muslims held a mass prayer demonstration today at JFK International Airport in New York City.
The Muslim protesters pulled out their prayer rugs and gave speeches in the parking lot of terminal 4.
They effectively shut down the traffic in the area for their protest.
The Muslims have a speaker system to blast their Friday prayers at the New York airport.
One Muslim speaker threaten “biggest uprising” and “resistance” if things don’t change.
Last week President Trump issued a temporary refugee travel ban from seven terrorist states.
This follows a mass Muslim prayer demonstration at the Dallas airport this week.
Thousands of Muslims held an emergency prayer protest in New York City on Thursday.
Here’s more video from the protest:
— Amr Khalifa (@Cairo67Unedited) February 3, 2017
- Muslim Appeals 40 Hours Community Service for Raping Child and Filming Assault
- Defiant Muslims block traffic, pray in street of Paris shouting Allahu Akbar
- London Mayor says Terrorism is "Part & Parcel" of Living in a Big City
- 1500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011
- "Jihad Will Soon Begin in Europe" Turkish Foreign Minister