Migrant rioting broke out in a migrant enclave in Sweden on Monday night.
This comes two days after President Trump said the migrant situation in Sweden was out of control.
And it comes hours after Prime Minister Stefan Lofven ridiculed President Trump for his comments.
Sweden’s capital was plunged into chaos on Monday as police were forced to fire at rioters after a violence erupted in the suburb of Rinkeby, which has been labeled a ‘no-go zone’.
In a desperate attempt to protect themselves from a 30 strong mob, which was throwing rocks, the officers were forced to fire a shot into the rampaging crowd.
Just hours earlier the Swedish PM hosted a joint press conference in Stockholm with visiting Canadian Governor General David Johnston.
In a speech, clearly intended to ridicule Donald Trump’s speech over the weekend where he told a Florida rally that Sweden was facing a crisis. Mr Löfven insisted the liberal nation was “doing well” and was a country of opportunity.
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison
- Muslim Appeals 40 Hours Community Service for Raping Child and Filming Assault