In October 2016 Donald Trump complained to a campaign crowd that the liberal media was not covering the devastating Clinton Wikileaks emails.
Trump said the “dishonest” media won’t talk about this, but “if I sneeze, if Donald Trump sneezes today, it’s a major story.”
Trump was right.
The liberal media refused to cover the Wikileaks emails because they were all involved.
Matt Drudge went on to say it will take the media a generation to recover from the current corruption.
In October CNN’s Chris Cuomo said the news organization would not cover the scandalous content and criminal behavior in the Wikileaks Podesta emails. He went on to say it was illegal to possess the stolen documents.
But these same hypocrites have reported non-stop on the illegal release of Michael Flynn’s telephone conversations with the Russian officials.
Obviously, some illegal leaks are more important than others.
- Trump vows to Keep his Campaign promises at CPAC
- SHOCK! Trump Appoints #NeverTrump Brian Hook as Senior State Department
- MSNBC: "Its Our Job to Control Exactly what People Think"
- CBS Labels Itself "REAL NEWS" to Counter Fake News Accusations
- "Trump Cabinet Picks are a Bunch of Scumbags": Democrat Maxine Waters