The left-wing group that helped organize the violent shut down of the Milo Yiannopoulos event at the University of California, Berkeley on Wednesday is backed by a progressive charity that is in turn funded by George Soros, the city of Tucson, a major labor union and several large companies.
The Alliance for Global Justice, based in Tucson, is listed as an organizer and fiscal sponsor for Refuse Fascism, a communist group that encouraged left-wingers to shut down the Yiannopoulos event.
The call to arms succeeded. Yiannopoulos’ talk was cancelled after demonstrators lit fires, vandalized businesses, and assaulted Donald Trump and Yiannopoulos supporters.
Refuse Fascism, which includes Princeton professor Cornel West as one of its founding “initiators,” defended the response, issuing a statement on its website that called the shut down “righteous.”
- Armed Antifa Communists March In Response to Arizona Trump Rally
- Soros Funded Protests In Moscow Warned Are Yet Another “Prelude To War”
- Israelis in Tel Aviv Scared to Leave Homes After African Migrant Violence
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump