President Trump is getting the last laugh this evening as news is starting to come out that Kuwait has instituted a visa ban from 5 countries according to Yahoo. Kuwait is a small Muslim nation located south of Iraq in the Persian Gulf.
Following the Muslim ban in the United States, Kuwait has now suspended the issuance of visas for travellers from Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran.
Tourism, trade, and visitor visas from the above mentioned nations have been restricted following an order from the Kuwaiti Government to slap a “blanket ban” on possible migrants, according to Sputnik News.
The Kuwaiti Government has asked would-be migrants from the five banned nations not to apply for visas, as Kuwait City is worried about the possible migration of radical Islamic terrorists.
A group of militants bombed a Shia mosque in 2015, killing 27 Kuwaiti nationals. A 2016 survey conducted by Expat Insider ranked Kuwait one of the worst nations in the world for expatriates, primarily due to its strict cultural laws.
Kuwait was the only nation to prohibit the entry of Syrian nationals prior to Trump’s executive action. Kuwait City previously issued a suspension of visas for all Syrians in 2011.
Trump’s ban blocks immigrants from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Sudan, Libya, and Somalia.
- Ivanka Trump appoints more Bush-Era Globalists in White House
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- TOTAL TREASON: Trump Wants to Arrest Julian Assange
- ISIS Caught Manufacturing CHEMICAL BOMBS by US & Australian Troops
- "Allahu Akbar" Shooter Kills 3 in Fresno California, Targets "White Devils" Only