She ain’t no Iron Lady.
Last week British Prime Minister Theresa May held hands with President Donald Trump at the White House.
Today the British Prime Minister went wobbly and trashed the US president.
Theresa May told British lawmakers President Donald Trump was “divisive and wrong” to sign a rapefugee pause from seven terrorist regimes for the next three months.
May added that she was given no advance notice of the executive order during last week’s talks.
What does Trump think about her now? Well look at what he told her before she made those nasty comments, imagine what Trump thinks about her now… There goes that relationship Straw Lady!!! Opps sorry Iron Lady! And she calls herself a conservative… yeah right! Move over weakling, its time for Nigel Farage to take over in the next elections!
- White House: ‘Trump Was Right’ On JCC Bomb Threats
- Trump Credited By Israeli Police for Push That Solved JCC Bomb Threats Case
- Armed Antifa Communists March In Response to Arizona Trump Rally
- Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump
- Greenfield: The Civil War Is Here