Immigration authorities have arrested 160 illegal immigrants so far throughout Southern California over the last few days.
ABC7 reports “U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement said the “targeted enforcement operation” resulted in arrests of about 150 who had criminal histories. Of the other 10, five had been ordered deported or had been deported in the past.”
ICE has said that these raids are apart of their normal operations and aren’t a byproduct of any of President Trump’s executive orders.
Arresting 160 illegal immigrants isn’t even making a dent in the problem in Southern California. The Los Angeles Times reports that in Los Angeles County alone there are 1,000,000+ illegal immigrants.
- Germany's AfD pledges to deport at least 200,000 Muslim migrants per Year
- La Raza Vows to Stop Wall, CONQUER Southwest America and Give it to Mexico
- Half of Turkey’s Border Wall with Syria Finished
- Univision’s Jorge Ramos Tells Latinos “America Is Our Country, Not Theirs”
- 11,169 Invaders Reach Europe in first 39 Days of 2017