A Republican lawmaker in Arkansas wants to remove the names of Bill and Hillary Clinton from Little Rock’s airport after they’ve become the embarrassment of the democrat party.
From the Washington Examiner
State Sen. Jason Rapert says some pilots are not happy about flying into Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport, and that the name of a former president who was impeached for having sexual relations with an intern should be removed, according to the Associated Press.
It’s not clear what the bill’s prospects are, but Republicans are in charge of both the legislature and the governor’s office.
Rapert noted that other women have accused Clinton of sexual harassment and should not have to be reminded of it should they visit the facility. “How would you feel if you had to walk through that airport?” Rapert asked.
- BOMBSHELL: Podesta Received $35 Million from RUSSIA while Advising Clinton & Obama
- Bill Clinton Praised Nuclear Deal with North Korea As a Success
- Donna Brazile Admits CNN Collusion, Forwarded Town Hall Questions to Hillary
- Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Private Email Use Not Over
- Clinton Pushing for "Pence Takeover" of Trump White House - Wikileaks