Students at the UC Berkeley campus set the bar for outrageous behavior pretty high earlier this week when they rioted in protest of a speech by Milo Yiannopoulos. They destroyed property on the campus, beat a man unconscious, and even pepper sprayed an innocent girl for no reason other than she was wearing a Trump hat.
UC Berkeley has a history of supporting violence.
In 2014 filmmaker Ami Horowitz decided to conduct a social experiment on the UC Berkeley campus by waving an ISIS flag and an Israeli flag.
While waving the ISIS flag Ami yells out anti-American and pro-ISIS rhetoric as students walk by and are friendly to him.
After some time has passed Ami pulls out an Israeli flag and waves it as he makes pro-Israel remarks and he is immediately attacked by the students on the UC Berkeley campus.
- Trump IS an anti-Semite when he says the media he refers to us, Jews
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Pope Francis: "Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist"
- Spillway at tallest US dam in California about to collapse, tens of thousands evacuate
- Racist Democrats Expel Black DNC Chair Candidate for Citing Islam’s Positions on Gays