Students at the UC Berkeley campus set the bar for outrageous behavior pretty high earlier this week when they rioted in protest of a speech by Milo Yiannopoulos. They destroyed property on the campus, beat a man unconscious, and even pepper sprayed an innocent girl for no reason other than she was wearing a Trump hat.
UC Berkeley has a history of supporting violence.
In 2014 filmmaker Ami Horowitz decided to conduct a social experiment on the UC Berkeley campus by waving an ISIS flag and an Israeli flag.
While waving the ISIS flag Ami yells out anti-American and pro-ISIS rhetoric as students walk by and are friendly to him.
After some time has passed Ami pulls out an Israeli flag and waves it as he makes pro-Israel remarks and he is immediately attacked by the students on the UC Berkeley campus.
- Second Israeli Arrested for US Jewish Community Centers Threats
- Trump was right, Jewish center threats were False Flags, Israeli Arrested
- Israel Furious after being called Racist Apartheid State by UN
- Gavin McInnes Says Israel Visit Turning Him Anti-Semitic, Hours Later Denies Saying It
- It is our Right to Influence and Control America with the Media: Dershowitz