Early Wednesday morning (EST) CNN reported that so far a total of 214 violent rioters have been indicted on felony rioting charges. The communist rioting felons are facing 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $25,000.
A total of 214 people have been indicted so far on felony rioting charges in connection with the Inauguration Day protests in downtown Washington.
On the morning of January 20, protests over Donald Trump’s inauguration turned violent when black-clad “anti-fascist” protesters smashed storefronts and bus stops, hammered out the windows of a limousine and eventually launched rocks at a phalanx of police.
Officers responded by launching smoke and flash-bang devices into the street to disperse the crowds. Six police officers were injured and 230 protesters were arrested that day.
A felony rioting charge carries a maximum of 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $25,000.
Earlier this month we reported on the 231 far left thugs arrested during the Inauguration day riots in Washington DC. On Wednesday they were indicted.
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"