Protests erupted at airports across the country following Donald Trump’s executive order temporarily barring Muslims from seven countries from entering the United States.
For centuries non-Muslims have not been allowed in Mecca, Islam’s holiest city.
Prior to March 1, 2004, the official Saudi government website stated that Jews were forbidden from entering the country.
Democrats and Muslims protested this weekend to demand more refugees into America from terrorist states.
They said nothing when Obama banned refugees from Iraq in 2011.
- London Mayor says Terrorism is "Part & Parcel" of Living in a Big City
- 1500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011
- "Jihad Will Soon Begin in Europe" Turkish Foreign Minister
- "We Can't Restore Our Civilization With Somebody Else's Babies" - Steve King
- Germany's AfD pledges to deport at least 200,000 Muslim migrants per Year