US President Donald Trump posted a statement to Twitter Tuesday night threatening to send in the “feds” if the city does not stop the “carnage” of gun violence and murders that is already worse than last year.
“If Chicago doesn’t fix the horrible “carnage” going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!”
Trump was spot on. Later this week Trump told Sean Hannity the violence in Chicago rivaled what you might see in a war zone.
On Saturday morning the Chicago Independent Police Review Authority released a batch of videos and audio recordings from a fatal police shooting on the West Side last year.
Last November, police shot and killed 33-year-old Richard Grimes, who was suspected of shooting a pregnant 24-year-old woman in the abdomen in the 4600 block of West Adams.
Videos from police dashboard and body cameras show a flurry of police activity and more than 20 total shots fired at and by police can be heard as a light rain fell.
This video shows the impossible job Chicago police officers confront on a daily basis.
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing
- NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family