In an interview with the Times of London Donald Trump told reporters he likes order and Merkel made a “catastrophic mistake” of admitting millions of unvetted migrants into Germany.
I like order. Certainly the Germans, this is something they are known for. But I do I like order. I like strength. I have great respect for her. I felt she was a great, great leader. I think she made one catastrophic mistake. And that was taking all of these illegals. Taking all of these people from wherever they come from. And nobody knows where they come from.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel released a New Year’s message calling on Germans to use love and compassion to battle the Islamist extremists in their communities.
- White House: ‘Trump Was Right’ On JCC Bomb Threats
- Trump Credited By Israeli Police for Push That Solved JCC Bomb Threats Case
- Armed Antifa Communists March In Response to Arizona Trump Rally
- Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump
- Greenfield: The Civil War Is Here