The flurry of anguished news stories and protests surrounding President Trump’s executive action temporarily suspending “immigrants and non-immigrants” from “countries of particular concern” appears to be part of a coordinated PR effort financed by left-wing billionaire George Soros.
Rather than a complete “Muslim ban” as promised during the campaign, Trump’s executive order contains moderate refugee restrictions, similar to those that have been implemented by President Obama.
If reports are true that restrictions are being applied even to green-card holders, that is an unfortunate misapplication of the law that will likely soon be corrected.
Protesters quickly materialized Saturday at JFK Airport, where some refugees were being temporarily detained.
- America Has Spoken: We Want the Wall Built Right Away
- Kim Jong Un Defies Trump by Launching a Ballistic Missile
- There Will Be No Germany As We Know It By 2060
- Three Strikes Means You’re Out, Speaker Ryan
- Donald Trump Now A Captive Of The Deep State