Yesterday the Gateway Pundit was among the first to report on Terror attack in Istanbul that left 39+ people dead and at least an additional 70 injured.
Now in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil another tragedy is being reported although this time it doesn’t appear to be terror related.
From the Business Insider:
A gunman stormed a house party and killed at least 11 people and himself during New Year celebrations in the southeastern Brazilian city of Campinas late on Saturday.
Police in the state of São Paulo said the shooter is believed to have been angry over a separation from his former wife, who was among those killed. Local media reports said the couple’s 8-year-old son also died.
A police spokesman could not confirm the identity or age of those killed or whether a child of the shooter, who also remains unidentified, was among the victims.
Local media reported that a total of 15 people had been shot and several remain in critical condition.
A neighbor interviewed by the Globo television network said that he and family members heard blasts about a quarter to midnight but did not immediately recognize it as gunfire, not New Year fireworks.
- France Struck by Islamic Terrorist Attack Again, Police Officer Killed
- Sao Paulo’s streets burn as protesters hurl Molotovs at police
- Orlando Gay Club Terrorist's Wife Arrested
- Pesticides Kill Over 10 Million Pollinators in Brazil
- Airport Shooter Told The FBI In NOVEMBER He Was ISIS