On Saturday, the world was once again reminded of the hypocrisy that is the hateful liberal ideology. Madonna gave a speech in which she literally said she has seriously considered blowing up the White House only to then say “I choose love.”
Despite this blatant call for violence, Elizabeth Warren has refused to denounce to disavow Madonna’s radical statements.
Breitbart News sought comment from Warren with an office visit, in addition to emails and a phone message.
After being given a five-hour window before posting, the senator’s office did not respond.
A survey of Warren’s social media accounts and her official senate office website turned up no condemnation of Madonna’s threat of terrorism against the Executive Mansion.
Madonna reassured everyone that we were all misinformed that she was just speaking “metaphorically”.
The Gateway Pundit reported shortly after the comment was made that the Secret Service was aware of the comment and was investigating.
- North Korea Says Trump No Different Than Obama
- Muslims & antifa riot, burn cars in France because Le Pen won 2nd place
- Trump No Longer Wants to Build the Wall: Reince Priebus
- Ivanka Trump appoints more Bush-Era Globalists in White House
- Masked Antifa Gangs Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Marine Le Pen Riots