On Saturday, the world was once again reminded of the hypocrisy that is the hateful liberal ideology. Madonna gave a speech in which she literally said she has seriously considered blowing up the White House only to then say “I choose love.”
Despite this blatant call for violence, Elizabeth Warren has refused to denounce to disavow Madonna’s radical statements.
Breitbart News sought comment from Warren with an office visit, in addition to emails and a phone message.
After being given a five-hour window before posting, the senator’s office did not respond.
A survey of Warren’s social media accounts and her official senate office website turned up no condemnation of Madonna’s threat of terrorism against the Executive Mansion.
Madonna reassured everyone that we were all misinformed that she was just speaking “metaphorically”.
The Gateway Pundit reported shortly after the comment was made that the Secret Service was aware of the comment and was investigating.
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing