On Saturday at the Women’s March in Washington D.C. Madonna stated that she wanted to blow up the White House.
She also proceeded to go on a rant dropping multiple F-bombs on live national television.
The singer’s hateful remarks aired uncensored on C-Span, CNN and MSNBC.
Monday on FOX and Friends Newt Gingrich said Madonna ought to be arrested.
Newt Gingrich: She is parallel to the young fascists running around town breaking windows. All of them should be given maximum sentence… What you have is an emerging left-wing fascism. She’s part of it. And I think we have to be prepared to protect ourselves. Frankly, she ought to be, the truth is she ought to be arrested.
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Security alert at White House after reports of Terrorist with Bomb inside Car
- Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Private Email Use Not Over
- Clinton Pushing for "Pence Takeover" of Trump White House - Wikileaks