On Saturday at the Women’s March in Washington D.C. Madonna stated that she wanted to blow up the White House.
She also proceeded to go on a rant dropping multiple F-bombs on live national television.
The singer’s hateful remarks aired uncensored on C-Span, CNN and MSNBC.
Monday on FOX and Friends Newt Gingrich said Madonna ought to be arrested.
Newt Gingrich: She is parallel to the young fascists running around town breaking windows. All of them should be given maximum sentence… What you have is an emerging left-wing fascism. She’s part of it. And I think we have to be prepared to protect ourselves. Frankly, she ought to be, the truth is she ought to be arrested.
- Trump No Longer Wants to Build the Wall: Reince Priebus
- Ivanka Trump appoints more Bush-Era Globalists in White House
- Does Anyone Still Believe That Trump Will Fulfill His Election Promises?
- Opposite of draining the swamp: Watchdogs hit Trump for secret White House visitor log
- Mike Cernovich Threatens to Destroy Trump with Leaks if he fires Steve Bannon