An Afghan migrant attacked a woman at an asylum centre in Austria because she was reading a bible.
The attack took place in the town on Timelkam in the state of Upper Austria. The attacker was a 22-year-old Muslim migrant from Afghanistan who became annoyed that the 50-year-old woman had been invited by Christian residents to read the bible.
Austrian paper Kronen Zeitung says he ran into the kitchen where the woman was talking and attempted to stab her in her upper body. Her thick winter coat protected from serious harm, however she fell and injured her ear due the force of the blow.
Police arrived at the scene and arrested the migrant. He admitted he had overreacted, although he told police this was due to “personal problems”. He also stated that he had never seen the woman before the attack.
There have been numerous incidents of Christians coming under attack in migrant centres across Europe.
- All Women Must Wear Headscarf In Solidarity With Muslims: Austrian President
- "Allahu Akbar" Shooter Kills 3 in Fresno California, Targets "White Devils" Only
- MOAB Bombing of Afghanistan Successful, 92 ISIS Fighters Dead
- Red Bull Boss Completely Destroys Forced Multiculturalism in Europe
- 4 dead in Stockholm Jihadist Truck Attack, 2 Arrested