We always knew Megyn Kelly wasn’t a conservative or even the slightest 1% right wing or even leaning. Nope, she was always your average feminist social justice warrior!
Megyn was like a foreign entity, a virus on FOX News. According to the “Failing-New York Times” (how Trump nicknamed them) Megyn Kelly is now finally going home, though she would probably fit MSNBC or CNN even better. The question is who is going to take over her hour? Perhaps Sean Hannity?
So here’s what the F-NYT is saying:
Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed amount, people briefed on the negotiations said on Tuesday.
The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX
- Tucker Carlson To Take Over Megyn Kelly’s Prime Time Slot
- College Professor: All White people must commit mass suicide as final reparations
- FOX News Gets Huge Historic Ratings Boost From Tucker Carlson's New Show
- Ron Paul releases blacklist of real "fake news" journalists