Despite multiple polls from fake news companies who got the election wrong saying Trump’s favorability ratings is around 40%, a new poll from Rasmussen shows Trump at 52%.
Voter attitudes about President-elect Donald Trump have changed little since Thanksgiving, with just over half of voters continuing to give him favorable marks.
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters share a favorable opinion of Trump, with 30% who have a Very Favorable one. The president-elect is viewed unfavorably by 48%, including 37% with a Very Unfavorable view.
Fact of the matter is Hillary Clinton would have similarly low numbers had she won, so it’s just another lying media hoax to act like the poll numbers from CNN and elsewhere have any meaning.
Trump’s policies, if the Republicucks don’t sabotage him, are extremely solid and could actually put the country on the right track for the first time in decades.
- Does Anyone Still Believe That Trump Will Fulfill His Election Promises?
- Trump Moves Away From Bannon And Populist Base
- Opposite of draining the swamp: Watchdogs hit Trump for secret White House visitor log
- Mike Cernovich Threatens to Destroy Trump with Leaks if he fires Steve Bannon
- Huffington Post Openly Calls for White Men to be Banned from Voting