Despite multiple polls from fake news companies who got the election wrong saying Trump’s favorability ratings is around 40%, a new poll from Rasmussen shows Trump at 52%.
Voter attitudes about President-elect Donald Trump have changed little since Thanksgiving, with just over half of voters continuing to give him favorable marks.
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters share a favorable opinion of Trump, with 30% who have a Very Favorable one. The president-elect is viewed unfavorably by 48%, including 37% with a Very Unfavorable view.
Fact of the matter is Hillary Clinton would have similarly low numbers had she won, so it’s just another lying media hoax to act like the poll numbers from CNN and elsewhere have any meaning.
Trump’s policies, if the Republicucks don’t sabotage him, are extremely solid and could actually put the country on the right track for the first time in decades.
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing
- NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family
- Trump Gets Trade Win at G20 Meet