Archbishop Emeritus of Pompeii Monsignor Carlo Liberati warned Europe will soon be Muslim due to the surge of Muslim migrants and increasing secularism.
Europe welcomed one million Muslim migrants in 2015 and 2016 thanks to Obama’s failed wars in the Middle East.
Everyone in Italy and the rest of Europe will “soon be Muslim” because of the country’s “stupidity”, a prominent Italian archbishop has said.
Monsignor Carlo Liberati, Archbishop Emeritus of Pompeii, said that Islam will soon become Europe’s main religion thanks to the huge number of Muslim migrants alongside the increasing secularism of native Europeans.
Speaking to Italian Catholic journal La Fede Quotidiana, the archbishop said: “In 10 years we will all be Muslims because of our stupidity. Italy and Europe live in a pagan and atheist way, they make laws that go against God and they have traditions that are proper of paganism.
“All of this moral and religious decadence favours Islam.”
“We have a weak Christian faith,” he added. “The Church nowadays does not work well and seminaries are empty.
“Parishes are the only thing still standing. We need a true Christian life. All this paves the way to Islam. In addition to this, they have children and we do not. We are in full decline.”
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- "Allahu Akbar" Shooter Kills 3 in Fresno California, Targets "White Devils" Only
- Erdogan becomes Ottoman Sultan Dictator After winning Referendum
- 206% Increase in Syrian “Refugees” Admitted to US as Trump Fails on Muslim Ban
- Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Told Al Qaeda Is On Our Side