On Friday a lone shooter killed 4-5 people and injured several more at the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport in Florida.
The gunman was later identified…
Shooter Identified: Esteban Santiago
Esteban Santiago was born in 1990 in New Jersey. He grew up in Puerto Rico and currently lived within walking distance of Alaska’s only mosque.
This photo of Esteban Santiago was first posted at GotNews.org.
The mainstream media later posted the photo but forgot to mention that Santiago is wearing a Palestinian keffiyeh, a garment made famous by Palestinian terror leader Yassier Arafat. Santiago is also holding his finger in a position common to members of ISIS.
Esteban Santiago told FBI officials in November he was ISIS.
Then there’s this…
It looks like Esteban posted on an obscure internet forum discussing Islamic videos in 2007.
Via Got News:
Here is Santiago’s email address from a criminal report in 2015— “Naota33@hotmail.com”
This same email address “Naota33” popped up on an explosives and weapons forum on downloading Islamist videos back in 2007.
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- "Allahu Akbar" Shooter Kills 3 in Fresno California, Targets "White Devils" Only
- MOAB Bombing of Afghanistan Successful, 92 ISIS Fighters Dead
- Erdogan becomes Ottoman Sultan Dictator After winning Referendum
- Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Told Al Qaeda Is On Our Side