Investment To Create American Jobs
In another win for soon to be President Trump Fiat Chrysler Automobiles has said that will invest $1 billion on two U.S. plants by retooling and modernizing them so that they will be able to produce products within the United States.
One plane will make the Ram heavy-duty pickup truck currently produced in Mexico.
The automaker says the investment will create more than 2,000 production-related jobs. The company also said it planned to add three new Jeep models, including a pickup truck, to its product lineup and make them in the United States.
The announcement comes as Donald Trump has threatened to impose large tariffs on vehicles imported into the United States from Mexico. Trump’s statements have produced good results so far. Last week, Ford scrapped plans to build a $1.6 billion plant in Mexico and invest $700 million in a factory in Michigan.
- Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump
- Greenfield: The Civil War Is Here
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit
- Paul Ryan Must Step Down as House Speaker: Judge Jeanine
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert