After eight dark years of turbulent relations with anti-Israeli American President Barack Obama a new era is on the horizon.
President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team, led by Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, has been pushing for Netanyahu to attend the January 20th festivities.
This would be a slap in the face to President Obama who attacked Israel and Netanyahu throughout his presidency.
Jerusalem Post reported:
US President-elect Donald Trump’s team has “aggressively courted” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to attend the incoming president’s January 20 inauguration, according to a report on Saturday by the New York Post.
President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team, led by Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, has been pushing for Netanyahu to attend the January 20th festivities and for the two world leaders to meet before then, a source told the Post.
“There’s a plan for Trump to meet with Netanyahu,” said the source. “They’re talking all the time. And Netanyahu is talking about possibly going to the inauguration.”
Netanyahu thanked Donald Trump for his support this weekend.
- Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump
- Greenfield: The Civil War Is Here
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit
- Paul Ryan Must Step Down as House Speaker: Judge Jeanine
- Israelis in Tel Aviv Scared to Leave Homes After African Migrant Violence