Yesterday’s liberal women’s events around the country were backed by more than 50 groups which in turn were supported by former Nazi and now current Democrat financier George Soros.
The march was led by the following four co-chairs:
Tamika D. Mallory, whose bio says she “has worked closely with the Obama Administration as an advocate for civil rights issues, equal rights for women, health care, gun violence, and police misconduct.” She also served on the transition committee of NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio.
Carmen Perez, who served as the executive director of Belafonte’s Soros-financed The Gathering for Justice.
Linda Sarsour, a self-described “Brooklyn-born Palestinian-American-Muslim racial justice and civil rights activist,” who serves as “the Executive Director of the Arab American Association of New York, co-founder of Muslims for Ferguson, and a member of Justice League NYC,” her march bio relates.
Bob Bland, the CEO and founder of Manufacture New York (MNY), which his bio describes as “a social enterprise that is rethinking the fashion ecosystem (design, development, distribution) and creating a new, vertically-integrated business model that will transform apparel & textile production for the 21st century.”
The protests did not allow women supporting right to life to join them but they joined Linda Sarsour who has connections with CAIR and the terrorist group Hamas.
- Judicial Watch sues State Department, USAID for Soros records
- South Korea refuses Syria migrants: "Judging by what we see in Europe, we prefer to protect our women"
- THE PEOPLE Demand Jared Kushner to be Fired, Trump Will Fire Bannon Instead
- Russia Threatens to Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow to “Keep Secret”
- Soros Funded Protests In Moscow Warned Are Yet Another “Prelude To War”