Flemish and French activists gathered in front of ‘The Egg’ venue in Brussels, to protest against the award a title of honorary doctorate to German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
The protesters carried signs telling the German Chancellor she is not welcome and to get out.
Even in Brussels the people know she’s a walking disaster.
PROTESTERS have taken to the streets of Brussels to protest for beleaguered Angela Merkel to step down as German Chancellor just before she receives an honorary award.
Angry campaigners held placards with slogans reading “Merkel not welcomed” and “Merkel must go” following a spate of terror attacks against Germany.
It comes just before Mrs Merkel is handed a honorary doctorate from Belgian KU Leuven and UGent universites in Brussels.
She was chosen for “her diplomatic and political efforts to boost Europe’s political strength, and to defend the values which allow the continent to find unity in diversity”.
The beleagured leader has increasingly come under fire for her ill-fated refugee policy which has seen more than a million migrants enter Germany in the past year.
- Britain formally triggers Article 50 to leave the EU
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit
- London struck by terrorists near UK parliament, people rammed with car, cop stabbed
- Hungary Won't "Compensate" Immigrants
- "Jihad Will Soon Begin in Europe" Turkish Foreign Minister