Shooter Told FBI He Was ISIS
Law Enforcement officials are stating that in November 2016 Esteban Santiago walked into an FBI office in Anchorage claiming that he was being forced to fight for ISIS. He was sent to a psychiatric hospital.
From CBS Miami:
Law enforcement said he was found with an active military ID and is an American citizen, born in New Jersey. Previous known addresses include Penuelas, Puerto Rico and Anchorage, Alaska.
They add that in November 2016, he walked into an FBI office in Anchorage claiming that he was being forced to fight for ISIS. He was sent to a psychiatric hospital.
In 2011 or 2012, he was investigated by Homeland Security Investigations for child porn. Three weapons and a computer were seized, but there was not enough evidence to prosecute, according to law enforcement sources.
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Jay Sekulow: Obama Should Be “Held Accountable” For The “Soft Coup” Against Trump
- Pope Francis: "Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist"
- Trump makes ANOTHER BAD CHOICE, Nominates Globalist Acosta who supports Amnesty
- Roger Stone Slams Media on Today Show for ‘Recycling’ Russian Hysteria