Shooter Told FBI He Was ISIS
Law Enforcement officials are stating that in November 2016 Esteban Santiago walked into an FBI office in Anchorage claiming that he was being forced to fight for ISIS. He was sent to a psychiatric hospital.
From CBS Miami:
Law enforcement said he was found with an active military ID and is an American citizen, born in New Jersey. Previous known addresses include Penuelas, Puerto Rico and Anchorage, Alaska.
They add that in November 2016, he walked into an FBI office in Anchorage claiming that he was being forced to fight for ISIS. He was sent to a psychiatric hospital.
In 2011 or 2012, he was investigated by Homeland Security Investigations for child porn. Three weapons and a computer were seized, but there was not enough evidence to prosecute, according to law enforcement sources.
- White House: ‘Trump Was Right’ On JCC Bomb Threats
- Trump Credited By Israeli Police for Push That Solved JCC Bomb Threats Case
- Trump was right, Jewish center threats were False Flags, Israeli Arrested
- London Mayor says Terrorism is "Part & Parcel" of Living in a Big City
- Man Trolls Journalist on Twitter Gets Arrested by FBI for "Assault With Deadly Weapon"