Mexican officials discovered two tunnels in the border city of Tijuana that lead straight into California.
The tunnels were found in an area consisting of warehouses.
Monday, prosecutors confirmed that one tunnel successfully reached San Diego, California, and the other was unfinished.
The Attorney General’s Office said the tunnels appear to have been used by the Sinaloa drug cartel transfer drugs into the U.S.
- Holy Cow! Trump CANCELS Mexico Wall
- Trump flip flops again, says he will NOT repeal NAFTA anymore
- Turkish Jets Bomb US-Backed Troops in Iraq and Syria
- Karma: Fresno Shooter Victim was a Progressive Antifa
- Antifa Berkeley Terrorist Identified as College Philosophy Professor on 4Chan