Mexican officials discovered two tunnels in the border city of Tijuana that lead straight into California.
The tunnels were found in an area consisting of warehouses.
Monday, prosecutors confirmed that one tunnel successfully reached San Diego, California, and the other was unfinished.
The Attorney General’s Office said the tunnels appear to have been used by the Sinaloa drug cartel transfer drugs into the U.S.
- US Debt Decreased by $68 Billion Since Trump Inauguration
- US Deploys Marines Against ISIS
- Germany Taking WikiLeaks Information on CIA Surveillance "Very Seriously"
- Donald Trump to host Angela Merkel at the White House this month
- La Raza Vows to Stop Wall, CONQUER Southwest America and Give it to Mexico